Monday 1 July 2013

The Why

Eventually I will publish five posts illustrating the meaning (if any) of 'why' I am here (Who, What, Where, When and Why). In no particular order.

I am not a very good writer and I am not a very good photographer... and these are two qualities that I believe define a good blogger.

So why am I here?

Well for the simple fact that I've got a voice (or more so a capable keyboard), and I love* fashion*.

*The only reason I say love is because it's the easiest way to describe my unhealthy obsession, fascination, respect and overwhelming desire for clothing, accessories, shoes, hats, hairstyles, makeup, sunglasses, bags and any other luxury items.

*The only reason I say fashion is because it's the easiest way to summarize the stylish, elegant, iconic, exclusive, funky, glamorous, timeless and unique designer goods that I long to posses.


No comments:

Post a Comment