Monday 1 July 2013

You're Kidman me.

I have never been a very big fan of Nicole Kidman. So when I heard that Jimmy Choo had chosen her to be the face of their latest campaign I wasn't exactly excited to see the results.


Clearly I underestimated the vision of new creative director Sandra Choi, as the new campaign would have to be one of my all time favourites. Not only does the styling suit her to an absolute tee but I don't think I've ever seen her look so good. Sure they would've had the best makeup, lighting and airbrushing team in the country, but for once they've allowed her face to have depth, and the result is moody and powerful.

Then when you finally peel your eyes off the saucy Nicole you notice the shoes, the bags, the clothes, the accessories, it's a frenzy of elegance and timeless chic. All in all, absolute perfection, needless to say that if I had the funds, I'd buy the whole damn collection.

Check it out for yourself: Vogue UK - Nicole Kidman for Jimmy Choo gallery

TLT

No comments:

Post a Comment