Tuesday 12 November 2013

BIG beats little (in this instance anyway).

Clearly I am a lover of the little things. But sometimes life can throw you something big. And that is also very loveable.

To get straight to the point, I have just confirmed my booking for a one on one stylist master class in New York City!!

Which means I am merely three weeks and one day away from really big things.


Thanks to my amazing Mother and the internet, this one month American dream holiday in December might end up changing/shaping my entire career.

Follow up story will be posted in January.
TLT x

Ps. Here's my view on BIG vs little (because I felt like it):

Big is all about anticipation, planning and celebrating. It's generally a momentous occasion and the memories that follow last a lifetime. Big things can also be very very bad.

Little things on the other hand are unexpected, sweet, subtle and irregular. They are usually kept private, can give you butterflies, make you smile, restore your faith in the world and if you don't like them then you must be minus a soul.

2 comments:

  1. TLT, I am desperately waiting to hear all about this!! Time to spill the beans please xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for some new posts from you. Please write something soon.................!!!

    ReplyDelete