Monday 7 October 2013

The swing of things.

I've been lacking spare time and a clear head this past month and a half. Which means my blog has been seriously neglected and I feel downright awful about it.

I figured I wasn't going to post anything until I had something really awesome to share with you all. Truth is, it may not be very awesome to anyone other than myself!

Anyway, I've recently purchased a few new pieces (yes that means outfit shoots are coming!), practiced a few new tricks on the camera and scratched my head some more about creating a proper blogger identity. A true mixture of soul searching and f*cking around, the immediate result is a shiny new 'About TLT' profile page!

Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm getting back in the swing of things.

TLT

No comments:

Post a Comment